Agricultural Industry Network
AIN represents the voice and consensus position of key players in the agriculture industry. AIN has received recognition by the Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries, Senate Committee for Agriculture, Parliamentary Committee for Agriculture and cooperatives and Council of Governors. AIN is a member of the Technical Intergovernmental Committee in respect to Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation, which is housed under the Office of the Deputy President.
AIN Will share information, mobilise expertise and create capacity to:
- Identify opportunity to improve regulations in the agricultural sector
- Support members efforts in advocacy by:
- Creating linkages to the Government of Kenya
- Improving access to media
- Creating alliances where possible, to support members Positions.
Get to know our
Board of Directors
Advocacy on legislative and policy issues affecting the Agricultural Sector
Provinding support through lobbing the Government on respective sector matters
Direct Technical Assistance
Assistance programs that are highly effective in helping small holder farmers improve their agronomics skills and access to markets