We promote public private dialogue and advocacy on sector policies and regulations afecting the agricultural business investment
AIN Support Business Member Organisations (BMO) in the Agricultural Value Chain to advocate reforms in policy, law or regulations for an improved business enabling environment
to be the voice of the agricultural industry investors in Kenya .
To represent the Agricultural Sector BMOs along the entire value chain as a resourceful partner and in advocating for enabling business investment climate through Private-Public Policy dialogue and advocacy in Kenya and the region.
To represent the voice and consensus position of key players in the in the agriculture Sector.
AIN, Supported by GIZ, offered training and coaching to more than 30 Kenyan SMEs in Agro-processing to help them address food contamination
- Opportunity to leverage on strong advocacy Platform
- Institutional capacity strengthening of BMOs
- Strategic linkages between BMOs and development Partners
- Strong collective voice on key issues affecting the agriculture sector
- Collaborative platform for BMOs to exchange ideas,good practice & lessons learnt
- Catalyse partnership between NGOs, Private sector, National & County Government
Membership is open to all BMOs long the entire agricultural value chain including: producers, processors, traders, employees, co-operatives and consumers. Non- BMOs eligible for registration include: NGOs, private, large scale farmers. Membership has been increasing over the years to over 50 active BMOs and growing, comprising of diverse members within the agricultural sector. Non-BMOs are also eligible for members under different entry requirements as independent.
“Agriculture is the backbone of our Economy”